试题详情
[材料题] (1)Before going to high school, I had a very simple view of life. I usually did not think about the subjects of crime, poverty, or homelessness. As far as I knew, these things did not exist. The area around my school forced my eyes open as early as the first day of school. On the long bus ride through the city, I saw homeless dogs walking the streets. I also clearly recall seeing a homeless person picking through a trash can for the first time ever. The poverty of the area around my school made me see how truly lucky I was. I now began to appreciate everything which had been handed to me in life. In the long run, this led me to put a lot more faith in God because of all that He had given me. I started going to religious services more often. This also indirectly led to my involvement in the community around the school.(2)Students’ lives become enriched simply by attending an inner-city school. When a person is exposed to city life, many different advantages can be gained. For someone who had lived in the subur
单项选择题1.Why does the author think she is lucky?

A、She has a better life than many other people.

B、She is a student at a very good school.

C、She can learn a lot by studying in the city.

D、She is involved in her community.

• A
  • 关注下方微信公众号,在线模考后查看

单项选择题2.How does the author feel about inner-city schools?

A、They are very dangerous.

B、They are religious.

C、They are prepared.

D、They are very good in ways.

• D
  • 关注下方微信公众号,在线模考后查看

单项选择题3.Where does the author live?

A、In the inner city.

B、On the streets.

C、In the suburbs.

D、At her school.

• C
  • 关注下方微信公众号,在线模考后查看

单项选择题4.What did the author begin to realize after she started attending her school?

A、The bus ride to her school was long.

B、Crime, poverty, and homelessness really existed.

C、Homeless people often eat out of the trash.

D、Homeless people live with their homeless dogs.

• B
  • 关注下方微信公众号,在线模考后查看

单项选择题5.What sort of school does the author go to?

A、A religious school.

B、A high school.

C、A community school.

D、A school for poor people.

• B
  • 关注下方微信公众号,在线模考后查看

热门试题