试题详情
[材料题] (1)Sylvester and I are watching television advertisements because we need information for a class research project. We have to discuss realism and dreams in television advertising, and so we are looking for examples of things that are not true in television advertisements. The question we are asking is, "Is the advertisement true to life, or does it offer an unreal picture of the product?" (2)Sylvester is keeping track of the lies, and he already has quite a long list. He says that all housewives seem to live in lovely homes, dress beautifully, and love their household chores. They smile and boast about floor cleaners and proudly display their dirty clothes, dirty tabletops, and dirty children. In addition, he has never seen men doing housework. Sylvester thinks that this view of family life is filled with things that are not true. (3)I am keeping track of the people who appear in the advertisements. I have found handsome men chasing after beautiful women, and they are always recommending brand X to
单项选择题1.What are they trying to find out about TV advertisements?

A、Whether they tell the truth about life.

B、Whether they have both men and women.

C、Whether they show a good way to live.

D、Whether they are fair to women and men.

• A
  • 关注下方微信公众号,在线模考后查看

单项选择题2.The most suitable title for the passage is _____________________.

A、A Class Research Project on TV

B、American Life to Be Shown

C、Children Like to See Advertisements

D、Untrue things in TV Advertising

• D
  • 关注下方微信公众号,在线模考后查看

单项选择题3.Sylvester and the author have come to the conclusion that television advertising __________________.

A、truly reflects American life

B、lack in much imagination

C、seldom shows problems

D、gives great fun to children

• C
  • 关注下方微信公众号,在线模考后查看

单项选择题4.What does the author think about how teenagers are shown?

A、It is incomplete.

B、It is unrealistic.

C、It is true to life.

D、It is too boring.

• B
  • 关注下方微信公众号,在线模考后查看

单项选择题5.Why are the speaker and Sylvester watching television?

A、They are looking for good products.

B、They are trying to be like TV people.

C、They are interested in advertising.

D、They are doing a school project.

• D
  • 关注下方微信公众号,在线模考后查看

热门试题